[env-trinity] On Water, CA's Real Water War

petey pbrucker at srrc.org
Mon Aug 27 23:06:41 PDT 2007

Patrick,

Very interesting article. It's just so true. Ag is one of the biggest
wate users and polluters. Clean it up, it's the right thing to do. I ran
across this wbsite the other day and thought this appropriate. The site
is from  from a Canadian ag - pollution education website. I think it is
applicable here as well.

The website
is: http://www.agr.gc.ca/pfra/flash/robocow2/en/robocow2_e.htm.   There
is also a robocow1- the prequel.