[env-trinity] California Water Policy Conference, "Climate of Change: From Sizzle to Substance"

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Wed Sep 12 15:33:08 PDT 2007

The website for the California Water Policy Conference, "Climate of Change: From Sizzle to Substance" has been updated to include the conference agenda and registration information. Visit  www.cawaterpolicy.org for all the details.

The conference will be held November 14 & 15 at the Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel. Organized by Public Officials for Water & Environmental Reform (POWER), this is the 17th year for the California Water Policy Conference.

This event is known for combining cutting edge topics with compelling, diverse speakers. This year the conference will examine the critical link between climate change and water resources. What impacts will climate change have on our water supply, quality, infrastructure and institutions? What are the challenges and opportunities? Are local, state and federal agencies up to the challenge? What should we do now to prepare?

For more information visit  www.cawaterpolicy.org or contact Debbi Dodson at ddodson at san.rr.com

Debbi Dodson
California Water Policy Conference
4209 Huerfano Avenue