[env-trinity] Spreck and Ann are moving to San Francisco

Spreck Rosekrans srosekrans at environmentaldefense.org
Thu Nov 15 08:01:19 PST 2007

Friends:

As of December 1st, our Oakland office will have moved to San Francisco

Our new switchboard number will be (415) 293-6050
My direct dial number will be 415 293 6082

My email and cell phone will remain the same:
spreck at edf.org (various aliases also work)
510 393 4593

I plan to wear flowers in my hair on the first trip on BART. No
commitments after that.

Spreck

unauthorized and may be illegal.