[env-trinity] Trinity River Hatchery Interpretative Center Quote

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Tue Jan 22 09:32:50 PST 2008

Good Morning Trinity River Enthusiasts,

As you may or may not be aware, there is an effort to restore the
Interpretative Center at the Trinity River Fish Hatchery. Essentially,
there will be a number of hard plastic panels that tell the story of the
Trinity River past, present, and future. This will be a multi agency and
stakeholder influenced project that will update the old displays.

Why I'm sending this info out, is so you can have a chance to be part of
the process.

We need a quote for the multi-agency/stakeholder panel. This panel will
have the logos of those who are active in Trinity River restoration
(i.e. TMC & TAMWG) in a circular fashion around a quote. We would like
to have a quote about the river either from someone famous or something
brilliant by you.

Personally, I came up with, "The Trinity River brings us together due to
our shared histories and a desire to restore its ecological functions
for past, current, and future generations".

Yours doesn't have to be like mine, but I'll be throwing mine in for
consideration. If you can do better, please then by all means...

All quotes will be considered by the committee set up to do the update
and they will chose which one is published on the panel.

If you would like to have your quote considered for publishing on the
multi-agency/stakeholder panel, please send it to me no later than
Monday, February 4th by COB at jallen at trinitycounty.org.

Hope to hear from you!

Joshua Allen

Associate Planner