[env-trinity] FW: "On the Water Front" - EDF's water policy forum for the Golden State

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 15:40:49 PDT 2008

  _____

From: EDF CA Water Team [mailto:EDFCAWaterTeam at environmentaldefense.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:25 PM
To: EDF CA Water Team
Subject: "On the Water Front" - EDF's water policy forum for the Golden
State

Friends and Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce the launch of a blog dedicated to protecting
California's ecosystems and providing reliable water supplies for our farms
and cities. How do we meet out water needs while protecting our rivers, fish
and wetlands in a State that is growing rapidly and a world that is warming
up? We will be sharing some of our thoughts on these matters and invite your
feedback.

After 37 years, why is Tom Graff still optimistic?
<http://environmentaldefenseblogs.org/waterfront/2008/03/03/still-optimistic
/>
http://environmentaldefenseblogs.org/waterfront/2008/03/03/still-optimistic/
What about Governor Schwarzenegger's 7-point plan? And how is his Delta
Vision different from the Calfed effort a decade ago? Or is it?

Please join us On the Water Front
<http://environmentaldefenseblogs.org/waterfront/>
http://environmentaldefenseblogs.org/waterfront/

Sincerely,