[env-trinity] NOAA research links sea temp to Salmon return numbers

Greg King greg at yournec.org
Thu Mar 13 13:00:43 PDT 2008

Ocean conditions do not explain why the Sac run has been devastated
in a few short years while the Klamath run has remained (relatively)
stable. Could it be that NOAA is attempting to shift attention from
the abysmal habitat conditions in the Sacramento River?

Greg King
Executive Director
Northcoast Environmental Center
1465 G Street