[env-trinity] Trinity Co. Nat Resources Phones down

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Fri May 16 12:14:45 PDT 2008

Our county departments have been re-organized and there have been many physical changes.  Consequently, we just lost our phone service a little while ago.  We are not sure exactly when we will have it again, but I am told that we should have it back by/on Monday.  Our new number should be 530.623.1458.  We will keep you posted.  There should be no interruption of email however and that will be the best way to communicate in the interim.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  Our new fax number will be 623-1646 and it is operational.

Tom Stokely
Principal Planner
Trinity Co. Planning/Natural Resources
PO Box 2819