[env-trinity] Still no phones at Natural Resources

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Tue May 20 08:52:33 PDT 2008

There are still no phones or photocopy machine at the Trinity County Natural Resources Division.

We have no idea when we will have operational phones, so if you need to talk to anybody, please send an e-mail with your phone number.  All e-mail addresses are firstinitiallastname at trinitycounty.org

We also have a new PO Box, which is 1445.
We have a new phone number which is 530-623-1458 that will be operational eventually
We have a new fax number which is 530-623-1646.  It works now.

Sincerely,

Tom Stokely
Principal Planner
Trinity Co. Dept of Long Range Planning and Natural Resources
PO Box 1445
60 Glen Rd.
Weaverville, CA 96093-2819
530-623-1458 FAX 623-1646