[env-trinity] FW: lecturer position at HSU

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Tue Jun 3 09:55:20 PDT 2008

Hi Tom and Josh,

I hope your summer is beginning well.

You may have heard that Mike Smith has left HSU for the bright lights of D.C.  We are trying to find suitable teachers for next year - and possibly the year after.

So, in case you feel like sharing some of your expertise...on a part time basis - or know someone else who might: Below is a job announcement we are
circulating.  Please post and forward to anyone interested. Thank you.

We are seeking Part-time lecturers to teach any or all of the following courses beginning August 2008:

·          Introduction to Environmental and Natural Resources Planning,
·          Environmental Impact Assessment,
·          Grant Proposal Writing.

B.A./B.S. required; M.A./M.S. preferred.

For full qualification and application information, go to:
http://www.humboldt.edu/~aps/employment/pool.html

See our listing under Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences.

Please submit all application materials by June 12, 2008 to:

Dr. Steven R. Martin, Department Chair
Department of Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences
Humboldt State University
1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA  95521-8299
Ph: (707)826-4147
Fax: (707) 826-4145
steven.martin at humboldt.edu

HSU is an EO/Title IX/ADA Employ¬er.

Dr. Yvonne Everett, Associate Professor NR Planning
Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences Department
1 Harpst St.
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521-8299
(707) 826-4188; fax (707) 826-4145