[env-trinity] Website updated with kiosk photos

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Wed Jun 4 09:47:04 PDT 2008

Good morning,
For those of you who were unable to attend the "ribbon cutting" for the
newly renovated interpretive kiosk at the Trinity River Hatchery, we've
just updated our homepage on the website with a series of photos of the
completed project.  I think you'll agree that the Core Team of Josh
Allen (Trinity County), Diana Clifton (TRRP), Sheri Harral
(Reclamation), Leslie Hunt (HVT), Mike Odle (USFS), and Dana Wullenwaber
(DFG) did a great job.  Thanks also go to the many others who reviewed
or otherwise contributed to the effort.
I hope many of you will have the chance to visit the site this summer.
Doug

Douglas P. Schleusner, Executive Director
Trinity River Restoration Program
P.O. Box 1300, 1313 South Main St.
Weaverville, CA  96093
(530) 623-1800  Fax: (530) 623-5944