[env-trinity] Trinity County Fire Emergency Operations Center

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Thu Jun 26 10:34:16 PDT 2008

Just an FYI.

The County of Trinity is setting up an Emergency Operations Center in conjunction with the Governor's Office of Emergency Services which is located at the Weaverville Veteran's Hall. The Board of Supervisors and the Governor have declared an emergency.

We are working on centralizing and coordinating with all of the agencies working on fighting the multitude of fires currently raging within the county. Updates about fires, community evacuations, and other pertinent information will be posted when I hear about it and have time to post.

More to come...

Joshua Allen
Associate Planner
Trinity County Natural Resources