[env-trinity] Trinity County Evacuation Shelter Info and Map

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Thu Jun 26 17:09:33 PDT 2008

George,

As of right now, 299 is closed due to the fire being adjacent to the highway in Cooper's Bar and is heading towards the community of Junction City. Mandatory evacuations are in place in that area and you will not be able to get through unless something drastic changes tomorrow.

If you absolutely need to get here and can't reschedule for another time when travel is safer, then I suggest taking the 299 to 101 to 36 to 3 to 299 to Weaverville.

So your best bet is just to sit tight and work from where you are until the fire is under further control.

Josh