[env-trinity] Talk at Humboldt State University, Nov 20

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Tue Oct 21 15:30:48 PDT 2008

Folks,

In my "retirement", I'll still be doing Water Wars for the California Water Impact Network.  See http://www.c-win.org/

Below is an announcement for a talk I'll give at Humboldt State University on November 20.  FYI, I will be retired by then.  My last day is Halloween.

Tom Stokely

November 20

"The Trinity River, the Peripheral Canal, and the Future of Water in California"

Tom Stokely

Principal Planner (retired), Trinity Co. Planning Department

** Unless otherwise noted, all events are at 5:30 PM in Founders Hall 118. **

Sponsored by the Environment & Community Graduate Program and the Schatz Energy Research Center.

For more information call 826-4345 or visit www.schatzlab.org/speaker_series.html