[env-trinity] Westlands Water Supply this year

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:18:35 PDT 2009

15.23 acre ft last chance water - $100 (Hanford)
------------------------------
Reply to: sale-pb9ap-1207220918 at craigslist.org<sale-pb9ap-1207220918 at craigslist.org?subject=15.23%20acre%20ft%20last%20chance%20water%20-%20%24100%20%28Hanford%29>
[Errors when replying to
ads?<http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>

]
Date: 2009-06-06, 9:03AM PDT

15.23 acre foot of last chance water for sale. $100 per acre foot.

   - Location: Hanford
   - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
   interests

PostingID: 1207220918

http://visalia.craigslist.org/grd/1207220918.html