[env-trinity] Fly Fisherman Magazine - analysis the "Klamath Basin Restoration Agreement"

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 20:17:29 PDT 2009

It has been suggested to me that this article does not represent the
Agreement accurately.

As it's been said to me, "This article is far from great.  It completely
misrepresents the history of this negotiation, where Oregon Wild, the Bush
and Obama Administrations and others are concerned, as well as the substance
regarding fish flows, groundwater, ESA. etc."

The suggestion also is offered that people should both read the agreement
and if possible discuss the matter with persons involved including Yurok
members.

Byron