[env-trinity] EWC California Water Solutions Now

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 13:56:29 PDT 2009

The Environmental Water Caucus' report:  CALIFORNIA WATER SOLUTIONS NOW, is
now completed and on the EWC web site at http://ewccalifornia.org  You can
view either the full report or just the Executive Summary.

We would appreciate your informing your associates who might be interested
in seeing the web version of the report.   We believe it important for those
- anyone - interested in California water issues to see - read - this
report.  And, we thank you for helping us get the word out that this report
is available.

If you would like a hard copy of the report which should be available after
Wednesday (August 12), contact David Nesmith, EWC Facilitator, at
ewc at davidnesmith.com

Byron Leydecker, JcT

Chair, Friends of Trinity River

415 383 4810 land