[env-trinity] California Water Issues Forum

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 21:51:28 PDT 2009

The entire and recent California Water Issues Forum headed by U. S. Deputy
Interior Secretary Davis Hayes and Director of the California Department of
Water Resources Lester Snow is available online at
http://cawater.rmxpres.com/webcast/data/dwrexec081209/msh.htm

The presentations and comments are lengthy - about four hours.  Yet if you
want to learn more about water issues in California generally and decisions
that will be made in the next few months particularly, it's worth your time
investment.  Upcoming decisions will have a major effect upon our state's
future - its residents, its environment, its economy, and our way of life.

Byron Leydecker, JcT, Chair

Friends of Trinity River

415 383 4810

415 519 4810 cell