[env-trinity] Klamath Coalition Crab Dinner January 15

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 12:23:02 PST 2010

Klamath Justice Coalition

Crab Dinner

Friday, January 15th at the Panamnik Building (next to the post office)
Orleans

5:30 pm

Fresh Crab, Green Salad, Brio Bread and Local Wines.

Sliding Scale $5.-30.

Come help support the Justice Coalition's work in the Klamath Basin and our
community!

What is the Klamath Justice Coalition?

KJC is a local group of Natives, Community Members and Commercial Fishermen
that came together when it became obvious that the Klamath River was in need
of advocacy.

Since that time, we have traveled across the country and even to Scotland to
protest the Klamath Dams and push for change.

More recently, it has come to the attention of the coalition that the Forest
Service is flagrantly allowing the violation of Karuk Ceremonial sites. With
these new developments, KJC is mobilizing a campaign to shed light on the
USFS policies and persons allowing these violations.

Check out our flyer for the Forest Action Camp we're putting on the first
week of February! It's Open to ANYONE interested in positively influencing
the local Forest Service policies and halting further environmental
injustice.

Byron Leydecker, JcT

Chair, Friends of Trinity River

415 383 4810 land/fax (call first to fax)

415 519 4810 mobile

 <mailto:bwl3 at comcast.net> bwl3 at comcast.net

 <mailto:bleydecker at stanfordalumni.org> bleydecker at stanfordalumni.org
(secondary)