[env-trinity] Junction City Trapping Data

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 12:20:01 PDT 2010

Attached is a spreadsheet containing trapping totals for our first week of
trapping at Junction City weir (Trinity River).  The put in date for the JC
weir was slightly delayed due to high flows this season.

I have made several changes to the format of the reports this season.  There
are now seven tabs on the spreadsheet, an INFO page, WC Weir, JC weir, TRH
and three tabs that contain historical trapping totals for 2004-2009.  The
historical counts are cumulative i.e. preceding weekly totals are added to
each week.  The bolded numbers at the bottom for each species are the total
trapped for the season.

Planned start dates for Willow Creek weir and Trinity River Hatchery (TRH)
are Aug. 20th and early September, respectively.

Please refer to the INFO page for details on our trapping activities

Wade Sinnen

Associate Biologist

Trinity River Project

Byron Leydecker, JcT