[env-trinity] Five counties Delta letter

Moira Burke moira at onramp113.com
Thu Oct 14 11:59:45 PDT 2010

I've just sent all of you a document that our ag committee agreed to share/leak - this position is being ignored by media as work proceeds on the "underground Delta tunnels" to divert much of the Sacramento River and change the Delta forever, without public knowledge or approval.  Bear in mind these five counties are part of the Bay Area's foodshed and Sacramento's foodshed.
We'll all be affected, but public is largely unaware.

Without our wonderfully unique environment in northern California, there will be no economy to worry about.

I hope you will share this with anyone who will listen.

Best,
Moira