[env-trinity] Seeking internship with director/executive level manager

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:22:12 PDT 2010

Hello Trinity River enthusiasts,

     I am writing to all of you today to inform you that I am seeking an
internship. Currently I am working on a Masters of Public Administration at
CSU Chico. My completion date for the program is December 2011.

     Prior to graduation from the program, I would like to find an
internship with an director/executive level manager of an agency for next
summer. This internship is not required for my graduation, as it is an
elective option, so I will not be completing it for class credit. Rather I
am seeking to work an internship with an executive level person to get an
understanding of what it means to manage a program and personnel at the
managerial level.

     The internship could allow me to shadow an administrator while they do
their work, have me involved in any sort of project, and anything else you
may think would be interesting, and/or useful for a master student in
administrative policy. I have attached a copy of my resume for reference.
Please contact me if you're interested in speaking about an internship.
Thank you!

Joshua Allen

--
"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in
time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as