[env-trinity] Friends of Trinity River

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 12:18:47 PST 2010

By now, most of you will have received our letter indicating that FOTR will
conclude its operations at December 31.  For those of you who may not have
received the letter, a copy is attached.  Additionally, we intend to
continue several functions after December 31 as outlined below.

First, our activities will proceed normally until then.  You will be
receiving our December Newsletter as usual.

We will continue to maintain our website for some time into the future:
www.fotr.org <http://www.fotr.org/>

We also have arranged to continue the Env-Trinity List following FOTR's
dissolution.  However, since it makes no sense to pay for two Lists, we will
be discontinuing the FOTR List.  If you subscribe to the FOTR List, but not
the Env-Trinity List, I suggest that you do so if you'd like to continue to
be informed about Trinity restoration and related issues.  There are many
more subscribers to the FOTR List than to the Env-Trinity List currently.
Postings will continue to be made to it.  To subscribe to the Env-Trinity
List, go to the website:  http://www2.dcn.org/mailman/listinfo/env-trinity

Additionally, we will continue to maintain our FOTR Facebook site.  If you
haven't visited it, you can do so by going to the following:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Trinity-River/110397522327168

Finally, we will continue to be involved personally in Trinity restoration
and related issues.

Byron Leydecker, JcT

Chair, Friends of Trinity River

415 383 4810 land