[env-trinity] CalTrout resignation

Irma Lagomarsino Irma.Lagomarsino at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 10 08:55:40 PST 2010

Tom,

Thank you for your many, many years of dedicated efforts to restore our
public trust resources in the Trinity River and in other Northern
California watersheds.  Your extensive fishing experience and knowledge
of fish biology/ecology uniquely combined with an understanding of
environmental laws and policy has enabled you to be one of our strongest
advocates for common sense resource management and restoration.

Best of luck in your new position and you will be missed.

Sincerely, Irma