[env-trinity] Serge, Byron, Tom

Elizabeth Soderstrom ESoderstrom at americanrivers.org
Mon Dec 13 10:01:29 PST 2010

 Greetings:

I, too, am so saddened by the news of Serge. I loved seeing him and interacting with him at Trinity meetings. And when I would run into him in Sacramento, it was a blast of fresh air - he always had the biggest smile and the best hugs. He would lean into me and tell me something funny and it felt like I was part of Serge's world - which was a great place to be. I miss him.

I am also sad to hear about the end of FOTR, but thankfully Bryon is still with us, and Tom's departure from CalTrout is disturbing, but I hope our paths cross again.

Cheers,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Soderstrom, PhD
Senior Director of Conservation