[env-trinity] Friends of Trinity River

Gary Arabian garabian at cacre.com
Mon Dec 13 12:09:10 PST 2010

Byron:

Thank you for your many years of dedicated service and unwavering focus on the restoration of the Trinity River.  Few individuals in the California water wars have achieved the tangible results that you have over the past 18+ years; with the increased water allocations to the Trinity River memorialized in the Record of Decision the steelhead returned in numbers not seen since the pre-dam days. Byron, I know you will continue to be involved in the restoration of the Trinity; I just want to say thanks for all of your efforts to date and for caring enough to make a difference!

My best,

Gary Arabian
California Trout Board of Governors’ Member

Gary Arabian
Principal │ License No. 00844856
The CAC Group
255 California Street, Suite 200