[env-trinity] military exercises threaten marine life in Pacific NW

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 12:54:30 PST 2010

Here is more information about the Navy's proposed war games.

EPIC: http://www.wildcalifornia.org/blog/navywarfaretraining/

Navy Environmental documentation:
http://www.nwtrangecomplexeis.com/Documents.aspx

--
"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in
time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as