[env-trinity] Navy exercises

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 19:13:19 PST 2010

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I'm not he moderator; haven't been for a few
years now. This is Byron and Tom's list-serve. So you should discuss it with
them.

Josh

--
"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in
time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as