[env-trinity] Not Trinity related, but storm preparedness related

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:22:57 PST 2011

Hi all,

This link is not for anything Trinity River related. Just FYI. Don't be mad,
ok?

It is, however, related to the storms we are having currently in California,
and presents information about preparing for disaster from the Red Cross. I
just happen to be interviewed for this newscast as part of my volunteer
duties as the Chico Disaster Coordinator for the Red Cross. If you're
interested in seeing this interview, it can be found 4 minutes in at this
link:
http://www.khsltv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=16172@khsl.web.entriq.net&navCatId=146

Since I got you this far, we have a week of storms to deal with, with many
of you in the mountains looking at being snowed in. Always make sure you are
prepared to take care of yourself during an emergency by ensuring you have
at least 72 hours of food and water, flashlights, warm clothes, blankets,
hand crank radio, and other necessities until emergency personnel can
assist. Be safe out there!

Josh