[env-trinity] Speak For the Klamath FRIDAY APR 1 at Bayside Grange!

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 15:09:45 PDT 2011

From: Dan Bacher [mailto:danielbacher at fishsniffer.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 1:49 PM
Subject: Speak For the Klamath FRIDAY APR 1 at Bayside Grange!

Below is information about a great event hosted by the Klamath Justice Coalition and Klamath Riverkeeper in Arcata this Friday, April 1, at 6 p.m.

Thanks

Dan

Dear friends,

This Friday, April 1 is the Speak for the Klamath fundraiser hosted by the Klamath Justice Coalition and Klamath Riverkeeper at the Bayside Grange in Arcata (flyer attached). It would be great to see you there.

The event features frybread tacos, local beer and wine, an auction of local art, film shorts, spoken word, live music and t-shirt sales. Doors open at 6 p.m., and there's a suggested $10 donation. Proceeds from the event will help send a delegation of Klamath River activists to Washington D.C. to advocate dam removal on the Klamath.

We'd really appreciate your support, whether it's by attending the event, volunteering (if you or someone you know can volunteer, please e-mail me) or spreading the word! Become a shareholder in one of the world's largest restoration projects and join the movement to restore an almost 16,000 square mile ecosystem.

Erica Terence

Conservation Director/Executive Director

Klamath Riverkeeper

PO Box 751

Somes Bar, CA 95568

530.627.3311 (office)