[env-trinity] Speak For the Klamath FRIDAY APR 1 at BaysideGrange????

Jim Carpenter windhorse at jeffnet.org
Mon Mar 28 10:52:28 PDT 2011

Greetings,
All good comments, however it should be noted it's not just tribes and enviros that are opposed, a small minority (though vocal and well connected) of the ag community here in the Upper Basin contunue their attacks on both agreements, and as noted, this works well for PacifiCorp since they can go on with annual extensions to their expired permit for years while others stir the pot for them.
Having worked on Klamath water issues for the past 20 years it's my perception that it is past time for us all to join ranks and work for a truly sustainable ecosystem in the broadest sense of the word, organized around a free flowing Klamath River.  What more compelling vision for our future could there be than undertaking a restoration project on this scale, imperfect and unresolved as some of the details may be?
Jim

Visit our Websites:
www.CarpenterDesign.com
www.BirdingandBoating.com