[env-trinity] Byron: let's not forget this classic picture

William Brock wbrock at fs.fed.us
Fri May 13 17:49:43 PDT 2011

There have been several occasions over the past decade when Byron
negotiated his way across a crowded room specifically to greet me and
shake my hand about something I had recently said or written in an email.
I think every one of those interactions occurred when I was about to slip
out of the room because I thought nobody would notice.  He was very unique
that way, and I appreciated every one of his complements.  We also talked
at length about the San Francisco Giants last fall during their play-off
run, a team we love.  I'm relieved he got to take great pleasure with
their winning the World Series last year to end their 54 year drought.

Bill Brock

William A. Brock
Fisheries/Aquatics Program Mgr.
Shasta-Trinity National Forest
3644 Avtech Parkway
Redding, CA 96002
wbrock at fs.fed.us
530-226-2430 direct line
530-941-1099 cell
530-226-2485 fax
530-226-2500 switchboard
www.fs.fed.us/r5/shastatrinity/

----- Forwarded by William Brock/R5/USDAFS on 05/13/2011 05:27 PM -----

"Spreck Rosekrans" <srosekrans at environmentaldefense.org>
Sent by: env-trinity-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
05/21/2007 09:11 AM

<env-trinity at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>
cc

Subject
[env-trinity] Byron with the Governor

Do enough surfing and you never know what will pop up.

Civic Center Groundbreaking, May 25, 1966. Chairman of the Board of
Supervisors Byron W. Leydecker stands at the podium while California
Governor Edmund G. Brown stands to his right.
Photograph by Ken Molino Photography

www.co.marin.ca.us/.../2004fair/flw/flw24.html