[env-trinity] Byron' s Passing

John Leydecker johnleydecker at comcast.net
Sat May 14 17:10:07 PDT 2011

We regret to inform you that Byron passed away Thursday evening surrounded
by his children and grandchildren.  Though the end came too quickly for us
all, Byron suffered little pain and his passing was as peaceful and gentle
as possible. He expressed heart-felt joy for all those who helped enrich his
life.

He will be remembered in many capacities by the countless number of people
whose lives he touched.  Please join us in wishing his spirit everlasting
peace and remember him with all the love he shared.

We have tentatively scheduled the Memorial Service for him on June 5th at
2:00 p.m. at the Marin Art and Garden Center in Ross, CA.

With all our love,

Caroline, John, Mark and Criss

carolinepalden at gmail.com
johnleydecker at gmail.com