[env-trinity] TAMWG agenda for May 17

Emelia Berol ema.berol at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 21:13:47 PDT 2011

I am very sorry I will not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow, and I concur
with Joseph's statement re Byron,

I was shocked and upset when I received the news. With the irreplaceable
Byron gone, I feel that things are out of balance.  Byron was the editor and
publisher of the Friends of the Trinity River (FOTR) newsletter. Byron
prolifically produced the newsletter and I read each one in detail. In one
letter, Byron mentioned that there was a TAMWG vacancy and urged members of
the FOTR to apply.  Byron's blurb in the newsletter is the reason I am a
member of TAMWG.  I deeply regret that I am unable to attend tomorrow's
TAMWG meeting.  My guess is, there will be a great deal of discussion
regarding memorializing Byron.  Joe

Best wishes to all TAMWG members,

Peace,
Emelia Berol