[env-trinity] TAMWG agenda for May 17

Sandy Denn snowgoose at pulsarco.com
Tue May 17 08:53:35 PDT 2011

Good morning Arnold;  I apologize for the very late notice, but I am unable to attend this morning.  I had some oral surgery yesterday, and did not anticipate it would be this sore, and preclude eating solid foods for a couple of days!  Then when it was storming as hard as it is over here, I didn't feel comfortable with the possibility oif encountering a road closure and/or delays due to possible mudslides.  I hope and pray you got a quorum and the effort isn't in vain.    Sandy.