[env-trinity] Redding Record Searchlight- Tom Stokely: Water bill is bad for the north state

Dan Bacher danielbacher at fishsniffer.com
Wed Jun 1 10:54:22 PDT 2011

Dan Bacher
Tom Stokely has written an oustanding article for www.redding.com
urging Representative Wally Herger to oppose HR 1837, Representative
Devin Nunes' horrible bill. HR 1837 is bad for Northern California's
groundwater, farms, cities, reservoirs, fish, wildlife and rivers.
Great job, Tom!

Tom Stokely: Water bill is bad for the north state
www.redding.com
Westlands and its political allies are at it again. They want to
permanently take our water. Take a stand and urge Congressman Wally
Herger to oppose HR 1837.

a few seconds ago · Like · · Share