[env-trinity] Doug Obegi's Blog- Bipartisan Opposition to H.R. 1837 Continues to Grow

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Jun 22 19:17:07 PDT 2011

Doug Obegi of the Natural Resources Defense Council has a great blog on the Bipartisan Opposition to the San Joaquin Valley Water Reliability Act (HR 1837).  You can check it out at:
http://switchboard.nrdc.org/blogs/dobegi/widespread_opposition_to_hr_18.html

It has all the various editorials, letters, position papers, etc. there and it is updated as new information becomes available.

I just found a great editorial by the Redding Record Searchlight there that I had missed.  I will post it on this list.

Tom Stokely
Water Policy Analyst/Media Contact
California Water Impact Network
V/FAX 530-926-9727