[env-trinity] Internship needed

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:35:09 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Well my internship with the City of Chico's Managers office for the summer
fell through due to another intern staying on for the summer. As such, I
need to find another potential internship, to garner experience within the
field of public management, and complete the required hours preferably
before this summer's end, if not by the end of next semester which will be
my last as I'll be graduating. At this time I have no other leads or
connections to an internship and really need one, as I must complete 120
hours of work in order to graduate.

If you or someone you know may have use for an intern, that will provide
ample opportunity for experience and learning, please contact me. My
background is in natural resources planning, Native American studies,
geology, natural disasters, and public administration. Attached is a copy of
my resume for reference. Thank you for your consideration in this matter!

Joshua Allen