[env-trinity] AB 120 enrolled; pertains to suction dredge mining

Mark Dowdle - TCRCD mdowdle at tcrcd.net
Wed Jul 13 14:44:17 PDT 2011

Interested Parties,

The legislative websitehttp://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postquery?bill_number=ab_120&sess=CUR&house=B&author=committee_on_budget  indicates that AB 120 was enrolled on July 12. I understand that to mean that it has gone to the Governor's Office for his consideration. I understand the Governor has 12 days to approve or veto legislation. I don't know for sure which date ends the 12 day period. If he takes no action, it is automatically approved.

Mark Stopher
Environmental Program Manager
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001

voice 530.225.2275
fax 530.225.2391
cell 530.945.1344
mstopher at dfg.ca.gov

Groups "CA Suction Dredge EIR" group. To post to this group, send email
to ca-suction-dredge-eir at googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ca-suction-dredge-eir?hl=en.

mstopher at dfg.ca.gov