[env-trinity] Trinity River spawning survey -update week of October 17 to 21, 2011

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Mon Oct 24 08:09:40 PDT 2011

Hi all,
An in-season update of our spawning survey is available on our webpage.
http://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries/projectUpdates.html
We identified 689 new redds the week of October 17 to 21.

I got to participate in the survey myself this week.  There were happy
fishermen wherever we went!  Get out there and enjoy the fishing or view
the spawning activity if you can.
Charlie

Charles Chamberlain
Supervisory Fish Biologist - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Arcata Fish & Wildlife Office
1655 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA 95521

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Phone: (707) 825-5110    Fax: (707) 822-8411
www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries