[env-trinity] Trinity River Budget Questions

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:53:04 PST 2011

We can agree to disagree. Though as someone studying public administration,
any organization that is admin heavy needs to be critically evaluated.
Especially if it over 15%. Taxpayer funds are being used and if used
incorrectly its just a waste of money paying salaries instead of getting
mission goals completed. A long time complaint of the program is that its a
bunch of egg-head scientists who would rather implement studies and write
expensive environmental documents instead of doing actual on the ground
work. Especially when its a program that continues doing the same thing
expecting different results.

Josh