[env-trinity] Dan Walters- Oregon dam removal may cost California

Dan Bacher danielbacher at fishsniffer.com
Sun Dec 4 18:22:01 PST 2011

Glen

Walters is a political hack that keeps droning on and on in the Bee.
He outlived his purpose, whatever it was, over 20 years go.

I disagree with Walters' contention that using public money for
Klamath dam removal is unwarranted.

However, we must absolutely remove ANY Klamath dam removal money from
the Water Bond, which creates the infrastructure for a peripheral
canal and new dams.

Steinberg, the corporate neo-liberal Democrats, the corporate neo-con
Republicans and the worst Governor in California history, Arnold
Schwarzenegger, put the Klamath money in the bond
to falsely link Klamath Dam removal to building a peripheral canal
and new dams.

Thanks
Dan