[env-trinity] Radio Interviews with Tom Stokely and Brian Person- myoutdoorbuddy.com

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Sun Dec 18 06:06:33 PST 2011

All,

Frank Galusha of My Outdoor Buddy interviewed me and Brian Person regarding the current Trinity River controversy on his weekly radio show that airs from 6-7 am Saturdays on KNCR 1460 AM from Redding.  You can also pick up his show at http://myoutdoorbuddy.com   Just go to the red button in the upper left portion of the web page that says "Listen to the Show". Then push the blue button in the upper left portion of that next page that says "Listen to the show".

Thanks Frank!

Tom Stokely
Water Policy Analyst/Media Contact
California Water Impact Network