[env-trinity] Fwd: CAC MEETING CANCELLED for JAN 20 Friday

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Thu Jan 19 07:18:41 PST 2012

Begin forwarded message:

From: Vivian Helliwell <vhelliwell at mcn.org>
Date: January 19, 2012 7:14:15 AM PST
Cc: <dmierau at caltrout.org>, Debbie Weaver <DWEAVER at dfg.ca.gov>, <Dblessing at fs.fed.us>
Subject: CAC MEETING CANCELLED for JAN 20 Friday

The CAC meeting planned for January 20, Friday, in Redding
HAS BEEN CANCELLED for bad travelling weather.
Please notify anyone else you know of that was planning to come, or notify me and I will do so.

Vivian Helliwell,Chair
California Advisory Committee on Salmon and Steelhead (CAC)
(707) 445-1976 wk
(707) 443-9168 hm
(707) 953-0095 cell