[env-trinity] Trinity River Guide Association Letter to TMC/TRRP

sandydenn@pulsarco.com snowgoose at pulsarco.com
Wed Jan 25 11:27:21 PST 2012

Appreciate getting this
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Stokely
  To: env-trinity at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
  Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:30 PM
  Subject: [env-trinity] Trinity River Guide Association Letter to TMC/TRRP

  From: Michael Caranci <michael at theflyshop.com>

  Date: January 24, 2012 3:57:37 PM PST

  To: BPerson at usbr.gov

  Subject: Re: TRGA Letter

  Mr. Person,

  Attached please find a written response from the Trinity River Guide Association; our intent was to formally mail the letter, but in lieu of the upcoming January 26 we wanted to ensure that our public, official opinion on the current project designs be available to all parties concerned.
  Thank you for your time,
  Trinity River Guide Association
  Bill Dickens, President

  Board of Directors:
  Liam Gogan       Michael Caranci       Travis Michel       Steve Townzen
  E.B. Duggan       Paul Catanese          Bob Norman        Scott Stratton