[env-trinity] SF Chronicle Editorial- California Republicans'brazen water grab

sandydenn@pulsarco.com snowgoose at pulsarco.com
Thu Feb 16 11:37:19 PST 2012

Not ALL northern California water interests are "on board" with this legislation.  I really resent when writers will lump folks together just to make their own point.  There are those in Northern California who might lump all environmental or fishing groups into one mind set, but then there are those who approach things from what I consider a more "mature" position and realize that individual groups should be assesed individually, some are realistic and open to conversation, some are not. Issues should be addressed the same manner.  It would be great if some of these editorial writers would afford the same courtesy.   But thanks for sharing, it just convinces me that there needs to be a lot more real world education done, and less academic idealism promoted!