[env-trinity] EA/FONSI from 2003 for Trinity fall flows

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Mon Mar 5 11:58:33 PST 2012

There was a Finding of No Significant Impact in 2003 for similar flows. I found it and have attached it for your reading pleasure.

There is a part of the document where they say that the California Dept. of Fish and Game has said that straying is not a problem.  I did a search for the word "straying."

Tom Stokely
Water Policy Analyst/Media Contact
California Water Impact Network
V/FAX 530-926-9727