[env-trinity] Seeking employment

Joshua Allen trinityjosh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:04:46 PDT 2012

Greetings Trinity River Enthusiasts,

     This is just FYI. I'm in the market for employment within the natural
resources realm, being that I will be graduating this May, with a 3.65gpa
in the Masters of Public Administration from CSU Chico. As some of you may
be aware, I have a background in riparian restoration, public
participation, granting, and planning with a BS in Natural Resources
Planning from Humboldt State.

     Currently I have applications completed with the Capital Fellows
Executive Program, Ameri-Corp's University of Oregon Resource Assistance
for Rural Environments program, Nevada County as a planner, and working on
an application with Food & Water Watch as an environmental/water issues
organizer. Though I am also trying to make sure that I have other avenues
of employment, should none of those come through, and to ensure other
potential opportunities. Therefore that is why I am informing the Trinity
list-serve of my availability.

     If you are in need and interested in adding someone like me to your
organization, please feel free to make contact, and discuss the potential
for employment. Many of the applications I currently have submitted will
not inform me of their selection until April through June. Attached is my
resume and please feel free to look it over or forward it to someone you
may know that could use a dedicated public servant whose interests lie in
making the natural environment and governance better for future
generations. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter!

Sincerely,

Joshua Allen