[env-trinity] Trinity Journal- River dwellers share views at Lewiston meeting

Dan Bacher danielbacher at fishsniffer.com
Wed Apr 18 16:36:42 PDT 2012

Deukmejian got in a classic quote in this article:

Dan

Deukmejian was followed most of the day by more than a dozen
reporters and photographers.

In Weaverville, the news media trailed the governor into the century-
old Joss House, a temple built to keep out demons.

"It didn't stop the press from going in there. I'm not sure how
effective those barriers are," the governor quipped.