[env-trinity] Trinity Journal- River dwellers share views at Lewiston meeting

travis michel sweettrinity at live.com
Mon Apr 23 08:27:48 PDT 2012

Enough BS I think the time is coming to take the gloves off, pick a side and quit playing nice. After dealing with the TRRP and the BOR for a couple years now, from my point of view, they tell you what you want to hear, then do what they want. I feel strongly about what is happening to the river, and think it is time to get ready to fight for what you believe. Peace and love???? Save it for a BBQ or something!! Travis