[env-trinity] Trinity River spawning surveys - New report available

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Tue Apr 24 09:28:38 PDT 2012

A lot of you have tuned in to the weekly updates during Chinook salmon
spawning season.  You may be interested in a report just produced by the
USFWS, Yurok Tribe, and Hoopa Valley Tribe on mainstem Trinity River
Chinook salmon spawning distributions 2002-2011.  The report is posted at
http://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries/reportsDisplay.html
Scroll down the page to Technical Reports.

Looking forward to fall 2012!
Charlie

----- Forwarded by Charles Chamberlain/AFWO/R1/FWS/DOI on 04/24/2012 08:45
AM -----

Charles Chamberlain/AFWO/R1/FWS/DOI
12/21/2011 12:39 PM

env-trinity at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
cc

Subject
Trinity River spawning survey -update December 12 to 20, 2011

Hi all,
Thank you for tuning in this fall.  We've reached the end of our Fall 2011
Trinity River spawning survey season.  Our final 2011 update is available
here:
http://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries

Numbers will adjust slightly as our data undergo some QA/QC but
preliminarily our crews mapped 6,763 mainstem Trinity River salmon redds!

Wishing you all a fantastic 2012,
Charlie

Charles Chamberlain
Supervisory Fish Biologist - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Arcata Fish & Wildlife Office
1655 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA 95521

Charles_Chamberlain at fws.gov
Phone: (707) 825-5110    Fax: (707) 822-8411
www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries